Delhi man in hospital after plastic pricks throat while eating burger at popular joint

One Rakesh Kumar bought a cheese veggie burger from a popular US fast food chain at Rajiv Chowk metro station. But as he was having it, he felt nauseous. He was taken to hospital where doctors found a piece of plastic in his pharynx.

Photo for representation: Hindustan Times

 

A man was hospitalised with a throat injury caused by a piece of plastic in a burger he ate at an outlet of a popular US fast-food chain at Rajiv Chowk metro station in central Delhi.

Rakesh Kumar bought a cheese veggie burger from the outlet on Sunday. But as he was relishing it, he felt something rigid in the mouth. After some time, he started feeling nauseous, Kumar said in his complaint to the police.

He informed the shift manager and subsequently, the police. Kumar was taken to the Lady Hardinge Hospital for a medical examination, police said. A piece of plastic was found in the burger that caused an injury to his pharynx. Kumar was later discharged.

Police registered a case and arrested the shift manager of the outlet. He was later granted bail.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


one × two =